Whether you eat your lunch at home, at a desk or on the go, this mid-day meal can fuel or sabotage the rest of your day. A lunch full of superfoods is sure to help you hit the back half of your day with the energy and focus you need. Here are the 8 superfood-packed we’re copying right now!
- Spinach salad, 2 Gardein strips, black beans, sauerkraut, olive oil, raspberry balsamic, seasonings. Grapes, peas with pink salt and a Health Warrior Coconut Chia Bar.
“I always keep silverware packed in my lunch bag that way I don’t have to use single use plastics.” By @spoonfulofnina.
2. Trader Joe’s Sprouted Bread, homemade vegan oil-free pesto, spinach, tomato, mushroom, purple cabbage, sprouts, everything bagel seasoning and a Mango Chia Bar. “Sammies always hit the spot.” By @cleaneatsbytay.
3. Mixed greens with brown rice and tofu, strawberries, beet vinaigrette, carrots with jalapeño Hope hummus, blueberries and a Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Bar. By @fallvegannn.
4. Whole wheat pasta and black beans with a dressing made of olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, coconut aminos, salt, pepper, garlic and onion. A banana, raspberries and carrots with a Coconut Chia Bar. “The most simple #veganworklunch.” By @spoonfulofnina.
5. Forager Project Cashewgurt, organic figs, and a Health Warrior Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Seed Bar. By @balancedbylisa.
6. Carrot cake oats topped with raisins, cinnamon, pumpkin seeds, and a Cinnamon Spice Pumpkin Seed Bar. “These bars are so tasty, made with straightforward ingredients, and pair perfectly with this spiced bowl of oats.” By @jenbenna.
7. A loaded buddha bowl, Fawen Soup, and a Coconut Chia Bar. “On Mondays, I always try to eat as many veggies and Whole Foods as possible to start my week off on the right foot.” By @nutritionsqueezed.
8. Toast with avocado, tomatoes and a Honey Cracked Pepper with Turmeric Pumpkin Seed Bar. By @erika_marie5.