This balsamic maple Brussels sprouts recipe was contributed by Gracie Gordon, creator of the Hungry Blonde food and wellness blog. She balances healthy living with a busy and indulgent life in New York City. This holiday season, Gracie is sharing some amazingly delicious and healthy holiday recipes to make this the best season yet. Find more recipes on the blog.
Brussels sprouts are one of those vegetables that were just made to be roasted. This recipe maple Brussels recipe combines caramelized, slightly crispy Brussels sprouts with a perfectly sweet maple glaze and some added crunch from Health Warrior Maple Sea Salt Pumpkin Seed Bars. It’s a great comforting Thanksgiving side that’s vegan too!
- 1 1/2 lbs Brussels sprouts
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 Health Warrior Maple Sea Salt Pumpkin Seed Bars, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Slice brussels sprouts in half. In a large bowl toss with 2 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Spread on baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes, tossing midway, until the Brussel sprouts begin to brown/caramelize.
- In a separate bowl whisk together remaining oil, balsamic vinegar and maple syrup.
- Place Brussels sprouts back in large bowl and toss with the balsamic maple glaze and Health Warrior Organic Maple Sea Salt Pumpkin Seed Bars crumble.