Our friends at Fridge to Fork really know how to transform a Pumpkin Seed Bar into a seamless superfood recipe addition. This time, they used our Honey Cracked Pepper with Turmeric Pumpkin Seed Bar as a soup topping for a kick of flavor and a punch of nutrition.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 Honey Cracked Pepper with Turmeric Pumpkin Seed Bar
- 2 TBSP cilantro, chopped
- 4 TBSP scallion, sliced
- pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a half sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Chop cauliflower into 1 inch florets and dice the stem.
- Toss 2 cups of cauliflower florets with garlic and 1 TBSP olive oil. Roast on the sheet pan for about 20 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- While cauliflower is roasting, add 2 TBSP olive oil to a large dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onion and sautée until translucent and just beginning to caramelize.
- Add the remaining cauliflower florets and stem, veggie broth, spices, and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Using an immersion blender, blend until smooth. Or use a traditional blender and be very careful while transferring soup.
- Stir in coconut milk.
- Ladle soup into bowls and top with roasted cauliflower, crumbled Pumpkin Seed Bars, cilantro, scallion, and red pepper flakes. Enjoy!