Maple Pumpkin Spice Cookies Recipe
Treat your friends, co-workers, and yourself with these superfood maple pumpkin spice cookies. Featuring the new Maple Sea Salt Pumpkin Seed Protein Bars, they pack plant-based protein, magnesium, and iron in a seasonal delicious cookie created by Kaylie Booth of @healthyhacksrd.
2 dozen cookies
- 4 Health Warrior Maple Sea Salt Pumpkin Seed Protein Bars
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup natural almond butter
- 1 1/2tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add Health Warrior Pumpkin Seed Bars to blender or food processor and pulse about 10 times to create a chunky consistency. Do not pulse into a powder.
- In a large bowl, mix pumpkin puree, almond butter, and maple syrup.
- Add Pumpkin Seed Bar chunks, baking soda, and salt and combine well.
- Place the dough in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Scoop 2 Tbsp dough onto prepared cookie sheet, placing scoop about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cookies are slightly springy on the top. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before placing on wire rack to cool fully. Cook 12 minutes for softer cookies and 15 minutes for crispy cookies.