This recipe for pear and goat cheese pumpkin seed canapés was contributed by Gracie Gordon, creator of the Hungry Blonde food and wellness blog. She balances healthy living with a busy and indulgent life in New York City. This holiday season, Gracie is sharing some amazingly delicious and healthy holiday recipes to make this the best season yet. Find more recipes on the blog.
Were you put on hors d’oeuvre duty for your Thanksgiving gathering? Lucky you, because these Pear and Goat Cheese Pumpkin Seed Canapés are not only super easy to make, but everyone will be loving them. They also happen to be gluten-free and vegetarian friendly!
This recipe can easily be doubled (or tripled) depending on the size of the party… and also factoring how many you might snack on while assembling them.
- 5 Health Warrior Maple Sea Salt Pumpkin Seed Bars
- 1 pear, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1/3 cup goat cheese or your favorite nut cheese
- 3 Tbsp fresh pomegranate arils
- Cut Pumpkin Seed Bars into squares and line them on serving dish.
- Top with 1-2 tsp goat cheese, 1 slice of pear & a few pomegranate seeds.