Creating our new Superfood Protein Powder allowed us to power up some of our favorite recipes with the cleanest plant protein! Meet the Protein Energy Bites Recipe you’ve been waiting for!
This recipe can be modified for any of your diet or taste preferences. We used the Vanilla Superfood Protein Powder but Chocolate would certainly be tasty too. As long as your energy bite “batter” can stick together, alter ingredients as much as you want.
The best thing about it? This recipe is super simple. All you need is a blender or food processor. No baking! These stay ready-to-eat in the fridge for up to two weeks!
About 12 bites
- 1 scoop Health Warrior Vanilla Superfood Protein Powder
- 1 cup walnuts
- 8-10 dates
- 1 cup raw almond butter
- 1 Tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes + some to top with
- Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender until completely combined.
- Roll into 1 to 1.5 inch ball with hands.
- Roll balls into coconut flakes.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour until set and enjoy!