Our friends at Fridge to Fork have done it again- they’ve transformed our radically convenient superfood Pumpkin Seed Bar into a magical full meal recipe fit for a queen. Meet pumpkin seed pesto zoodles! Grab two Honey Sea Salt Pumpkin Seed Bars and make your own!
- 2 Honey Sea Salt Health Warrior Pumpkin Seed Bars
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5 handfuls arugula
- FOR ZOODLES
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 10 oz. whole grape tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 10 leaves basil, ribboned
- pinch red pepper flakes
- Add all pesto ingredients to a food processor, crumbling the Pumpkin Seed Bars as you add them. Process on low, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Spiralize zucchini or purchase it already in noodles.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add the whole grape tomatoes, sliced garlic, and half of the basil. Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes, until the tomatoes are slightly blistered and begin to burst.
- Turn the heat to low and toss in the zucchini noodles. Cook for 2 minutes, or until the zucchini is slightly cooked, but retains some crunch. Be sure to watch it carefully, as it will go from raw to mushy very quickly!
- Stir in 1/2 - 3/4 cup of the pesto. Store the remaining pesto in a mason jar in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Serve zoodles topped with the remaining basil, red pepper flakes, and a drizzle of olive oil!